Frequently Asked Questions
The owner of the online store www.omaking.ee (hereinafter referred to as the online store) is Ritico OÜ (registry code 10271378), located at Kirumpää tee 8 Võru County 65543 ESTONIA.
Validity of contract of sale, product and price information
The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A fee for shipping is added to the price.
The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method. The shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
Placing an order
Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment method.
The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
Goods are shipped to the following countries: Estonia, Austria, Belgia, Spain, Netherland, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Denmark, Czech Rep, Hungary, UK, Switzerland
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-5 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale.
All shipments outside of Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 5-10 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale.
We have the right to ship goods in up to 45 calendar days in exceptional cases.
Right of withdrawal
After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the e-store within 14 days. (Depending on the product, the purchaser may not necessarily have the right of withdrawal; in such a case the corresponding products and services must be listed and they must comply with the conditions provided for in subsection 53(4) in the Law of Obligations Act.)
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person.
To exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, you must not use the ordered goods in any way other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the same way you would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store.
If the goods have been used for any purpose other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if there are any signs of use or wear and tear, the online store has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods.
To return the goods, you must submit a declaration of withdrawal (the form for which can be found here: declaration of withdrawal) to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the goods.
The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store shall return to the purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
The online store has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
If the buyer has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of shipment offered by the online store, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost.
The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
The online store is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the time of delivery and which occur within two years of delivering the goods to the purchaser. Within the first six months of delivery it is assumed that the defect was present at the time of delivery. It is the online store´s responsibility to prove otherwise.
The purchaser has the right to turn to the online store within two months of the occurrence of a defect by e-mailing email@example.com or calling +3727821248.
The online store is not liable for any defects arising after delivering the goods to the purchaser.
If goods bought from the online store have defects for which the online store is responsible, the online store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the online store shall return to the purchaser all of the payments involved in the contract of sale.
The online store will respond to the consumer´s complaint in written form or in a form that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Settlement of disputes
All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by calling +3727821248.
If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. You can review the procedural rules and submit a complaint here. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The controller of the personal data of the online shop is www.omaking.ee (registry code 10271378), located at Kirumpää tee 8, Võrumaa 65543 ESTONIA, phone +3727821248 and email email@example.com.
What personal data are processed
- name, phone number and email address;
- delivery address;
- bank account number;
- cost of goods and services and data related to payments (purchase history);
- customer support data.
Why personal data are processed
Personal data are used to manage the customer’s orders and deliver goods.
Purchase history details (date of purchase, goods, quantity, customer’s data) are used for preparing summaries of goods and services purchased and for analysing customer preferences.
The bank account number is used to reimburse payments to the customer.
Personal data such as email, phone number and the customer’s name are processed to handle any issues relating to the provision of goods and services (customer support).
The IP address or other web identifiers of a user of the online shop are processed for the provision of the online shop as an information society service and for web use statistics.
Personal data are processed for the purpose of performing a contract concluded with the customer.
Personal data are processed for performing legal obligations (such as accounting and the settlement of consumer complaints).
Recipients of personal data
Personal data are transmitted to the customer support of the online shop for managing purchases and purchase history and for settling any problems that the customers may have.
The name, phone number and email address are transmitted to the transport service provider selected by the customer. When the goods are delivered by a courier, the customer’s address is also transmitted together with the contact details.
If the accounts of the web shop are kept by a service provider, the personal data are transmitted to the service provider for performing accounting operations.
Personal data may be transmitted to IT service providers if this is necessary for ensuring the functionality of the online shop or for data hosting.
Security and access to data
Personal data are stored in the servers of www.zone.ee, which are located on the territory of a member state of the European Union or states of the European Economic Area. Data may be transferred to the countries whose data protection levels have been assessed as adequate by the European Commission and to the companies in the USA who have joined the Privacy Shield framework.
Personal data can be accessed by the staff of the online shop in order to settle technical issues related to the use of the online shop and to provide customer support.
The online shop takes appropriate physical, organisational and IT security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorised access and disclosure.
Personal data are transmitted to the data processors of the online shop (such as the providers of transport and data hosting services) and processed under contracts concluded between the online shop and the processors. The processors must ensure appropriate safeguards when processing personal data.
Access to and rectification of personal data
Personal data can be accessed and rectified in the user profile of the online shop. When a purchase has been made without a user account, personal data can be accessed through customer support.
Withdrawal of consent
Where personal data are processed on the basis of the customer’s consent, the customer has the right to withdraw his/her consent by notifying customer support by email.
Personal data are erased upon the closure of a customer account of the online shop, unless the storage of the data is necessary for accounting purposes or for the settlement of consumer disputes.
For online purchases made without a customer account, the purchase history is stored for three years.
In the event of disputes concerning payments and consumer disputes, the personal data are stored until the claim is satisfied or until the end of the limitation period.
Personal data needed for accounting purposes are stored for seven years.
For the erasure of the personal data, customer support must be contacted via email. requests of erasure are responded to no later than within one month and the period of erasure shall be specified.
Requests to transmit personal data submitted via email are responded to within one month. Customer support identifies the person and indicates what personal data are to be transmitted.
Direct marketing messages
Email address and phone number are used for sending direct marketing messages if the customer has given the respective consent. If the customer does not want to receive direct marketing messages, the customer should select the relevant link at the footer of the email or contact customer service.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes (profiling), the customer has the right to object at any time both to the initial and further processing of his/her personal data, including profiling related to direct marketing by notifying customer support thereof via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disputes concerning the processing of personal data are settled through customer support (email@example.com). The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Select the products you wish to purchase and add them to the shopping cart.
- In the shopping cart, you are able to change the product quantities or remove products.
- Once you have the correct items in the desired quantity, select the suitable postal service and the exact pick-up location from the drop-down menu.
Click on the “Check-out” button.
- Next, please fill in the order information. Fields marked with a red asterisk are compulsory and failure to fill these in will prevent you from confirming the order.
- You will also need to select a suitable payment method to purchase the items. The selection includes bank links for Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, Danske Bank, and LHV, which will direct you to the payment form of the relevant bank when you click the “Continue” button. If you wish to pay for the items in another bank, select the “Bank transfer” option. If you select that option, we will send the purchase order to the e-mail address you have indicated in the order form.
- The system will also prompt you to enter the verification code; if the code is hard to read, you can ask for another code by clicking on the “Refresh the verification code” button. Next, tick the box, confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of our e-store.
- When you have completed all the required steps, click on the “Send” button.
- We will receive your order and after the purchase amount has been received, we will dispatch the goods to the address indicated in the order form within five business days at the latest.
- The postal fee in case of a courier is 4.15 euros; sending the parcel to an OMNIVA parcel machine costs 3.48 euros and by SmartPost, it costs 2.64 euros in Estonia.
- Sending orders that exceed 30 euros to Estonian parcel machines is free of charge!
- Any personal data that become known when you visit the website of Ritico OÜ and purchase items are handled as confidential information.
- The encrypted data communication channel with banks ensures the safety of personal data and bank details of the person making the purchase.
- Additional information is available on business days between 9 a.m. and 4.30 p.m. by phone at +372 7821248 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Goods are delivered from Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- If the courier is unable to contact you (via telephone) within three days following the date of delivery, the parcel is taken to the post office for issuing.
- The recipient is sent a parcel delivery notice specifying the place and time of issue.
- Upon the arrival of the parcel, a text message is sent on your mobile phone with the door code.
- The code will enable you to receive the parcel from SmartPost. Everything is very simple – just follow the instructions given on the parcel machine screen.
- Your parcel will be stored in the parcel machine for 7 days as of sending the door code.
- In agreement with SmartPost, you may extend the storage term by 7 days.
- A list of SmartPost parcel machines is available at: uus.smartpost.ee/en/pakiautomaatide-asukohad
- Upon the arrival of goods in the Omniva parcel machine, you will receive a text message and/or e-mail.
- The message will receive the location of the parcel machine as well as the door code, return code and end of the storage term.
- In order to receive the parcel, visit the parcel machine, enter the door code and pick up your parcel.
- The parcel will be stored in the machine for up to 7 days.
- Omniva parcel machines are open 24/7.
- Please find the list of Omniva parcel machines on the following address: https://www.omniva.ee/index.php?alias=asukohad
- If the purchased goods are unsuitable for you for any reason, you may return the product within 14 days and the purchase amount minus transport fees paid upon order will be returned on your account.
- Postal fees that the buyer paid during ordering the product will not be refunded.
- Only unused products will be retrieved and/or replaced.
- Package the returned goods neatly and add a short note with the reason why you are returning the product and whether you would like it to be replaced or the purchase amount refunded.
- Delivery costs for the replaced and returned goods shall be covered by Ritico OÜ.
- SmartPost – the return of goods via the SmartPost parcel machine is possible within 14 days as of making the purchase. Package the returned goods neatly and mark them with the following information: “Recipient of goods: Ritico OÜ, phone: 59059329, the sender of goods: XXX, phone: XXX”. On the touch screen of the parcel machine, select “return of goods” and follow the instructions. (You will need to door code used to receive the goods.)
- Omniva parcel machine and (ELS) courier – You can use the parcel machine to also return parcels issued from the post office. In order to return a parcel, take it to the nearest Omniva parcel machine. On the touch screen, select language and then “Return parcel” from the menu. Enter the return code sent to you by text/e-mail on the screen (in case of delivery by courier, scan the parcel card bar code or enter the parcel code by hand – if the code is missing, call 78 21248). Glue the printed address card on the top end of the parcel (the address card is issued in the drawer under the payment terminal). Place the parcel in an open locker, close the door and confirm dispatch by pressing the “Confirm” button on the screen, and print out a receipt, if you wish.
- If the parcel is marked with the correct bar code, scanning it after selecting the “Return parcel” option is sufficient. NB! You can also enter the parcel number by hand.
- Return Form
Delivery of orders that exceed 40 euros is free of charge in Estonia
As a rule, various bank links may be used to purchase items from our e-store. In case you still wish to pay by bank transfer based on an invoice, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +372 782 1248.