|Shoe size||Insole length|
- Pilling on the slippers can be removed with a fabric shaver or a simple razor.
- Can be washed by hand or in the washing machine.
- Washing machine 30 degrees, wool mode, stronger spin – approx. 1000.
- Put the slippers in the washing machine inside the slipper bag (comes with the slippers).
- Use a mild detergent for wool.
- Air dry, avoid excessive heat (ie dryer, radiator, underfloor heating, etc.).
- If the slippers are wet when coming out of the washing machine, you can squeeze out the excess moisture yourself and then shape the slippers into the right shape for drying.
- Due to the thick felt of the slippers, it may take a few days to dry completely.
- Please note that washing can affect the appearance of leather labels.
There are no reviews yet.